Thursday, August 12, 2010

I just wanted to give everyone an itinerary of my time in Spain and what I will be exactly doing while I am there.

August 15
Leave O'Hare International in Chicago, which will bring me to Philadelphia, which will then bring me to Madrid

August 16
Arrive in Spain mid-morning and take a domestic flight to Malaga where my uncle Todd will be picking me up.

August 16 - 22
Spend time with my uncle Todd and his family in Algeciras.

August 23 - 27
Program orientation in Seville.
Seville, Spain

August 27
Leave for my 4-week home stay where I will be living while I take my 4-week Spanish class.

August 30 - September 24
Intensive Spanish class (20-25 hours of Spanish class a week).

September 25
Leave for my placement in Motril.

Motril, Spain

October 1, 2010 - May 31, 2011
I will be working as a learning and cultural assistant (EFL teacher) at a local Spanish public school in Motril. More on this once I get to Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment